Joyful Harmony Singing Workshop
Susie RO Prater and The Little Folk Festival Community Choir
Said The Maiden
Susie Ro Prater
Father Benjamin and the Frosty Mornings
The Unsung Roots
Boat to Row
Ceilidh led by BoldWood
Then we have:
- Drumming with Abdul Conteh throughout the afternoon. No charge.
- Pottery, woodwork and textiles in our Craft Tent throughout the afternoon - small charges may apply.
- Yoga and Therapies will be scheduled through the afternoon in the yurt.
- The Red Tent is a quiet space for women, with some scheduled circle time during the afternoon.
- Foraging walks will be running through the afternoon.
- The wonderful Georgie Ripper will be face painting.
- We have various circus skills activities going on and many different stalls to browse.
We are privileged to have the acclaimed folk band Boldwood leading our evening Ceilidh from 7 PM; bring your dancing shoes (suitable for grass!), no experience necessary for an evening of uplifting tunes and merry dancing! Food and drink will be available through the evening.
Food and Drink
We have several Food & Drink stalls including our outdoor barbecue and pizza oven, International Café and the lovely Caroline will be bringing her school café team out to the field.
Students from the upper school will be designing and running our non-alcoholic bar, shaking mock tails and offering a wide variety of creative drink options! Please help us to keep the site alcohol free.